5Log protected by LIVINGUARD® provides you and your family with the first self-disinfecting technology in the world. It also has patented and certified LIVINGUARD® Technology that actually kills bacteria and viruses that can slip through.
5log face masks are protective and prevent bacteria and viruses from spreading, benefiting both one's self and others in close proximity.
- Inner / Outer Anti-Viral Disinfectant
- Patented Swiss Technology
- 3 Layered Mask - Bacteria Filtration Efficacy (BFE) >95%
- Deactivates bacteria, microorganisms, and viruses
- 1 Mask Replaces 210 Conventional Masks
- Reusable and Washable up to 30 times
Disclaimer: This mask does not guarantee the prevention of any infection. Learn more about the claims made here.
- Large: 9.84” (left to right) & 5.9” (top to bottom)
- Medium: 8.66” (left to right) & 5.7” (top to bottom)
- Small: 7.3” (left to right) & 4.7” (top to bottom)
MASK SIZES (measured from the middle of the mask)
The mask comes with the ability to slightly adjust the size and fit through adjuster beads on the ear loops.
- Made with patented Livinguard Technology
- Can be worn for seven days before washing
- Adjustable ear straps
- Hand wash in cold water/Hang to dry
- Can be worn for 210 days while maintaining protective properties
- 3 layers of protection
- Inner & outer layers are fabrics treated with Livinguard technology
- Middle layer filter continuously 95% of airborne particles >0.3 microns
- 1. Unfold the face mask.
- 2. Cup the respirator in your hand to maintain the position on your face.
- 3. Adjust the ear loops to fit the face mask comfortably.
- 4. Adjust the nose bridge bar tightly around your nose.
- 5. To check the respirator-to-face seal, place both hands completely over the respirator and exhale sharply. If air leaks around the nose, readjust the nose bridge bar as described in step 4. The mask should cover the wearer’s mouth, nose, and chin.
The following instructions must be followed closely each time you wear your face mask, in order to improve your protection.