A perfect non-touch thermometer for adults, children, and infants to monitor temperatures or check for fevers. Non-contact measurement method prevents cross-contamination among patients or family members making the measurement experience safe and hygienic.
Suitable for newborn babies or young children who might not be comfortable with or stay still long enough for you to measure their tympanic, oral or rectal temperature.
Recalls up to 10 readings. The reading is displayed instantly on the screen within one second. Comes ready to go with batteries.
As America gets back to work, we all have to take certain precautions to keep one another safe. While a self check-up isn't as thorough as a check-up by trained medical personnel, it can provide an early warning sign about whether or not you're feeling well. But rather than use a traditional thermometer that can be difficult to read and can take more than a minute to produce a reading, why not use something that's faster, easier to read, and more reliable?
The Sejoy Infrared Forehead Thermometer from Quality Logo Products® features:
- both touch and non-touch functions
- fever alarm
- low battery indicator
- automatic shut-off feature
- dual scale that can be switched between Celsius and Fahrenheit readings
- measuring range of 34.0-43.0 degrees Celsius (93.2-109.4 degrees Fahrenheit)
The Sejoy Infrared Forehead Thermometer is CE certified, and a practical accessory that anyone will find useful. Order yours today.*
- 10 Memory
- Fever Alram
- Jumbo Lcd
- Fast Test
- Auto Shut-off
- STEP 1: You can press Mode BUTTON to switch the mode between Forehead mode and Object mode.Press the Power Button or the START Button, after showing of full screen, the thermometer is now ready for a new measurement. If there is an abnormal, the Er1 or Er2 appears.
- STEP 2: The temporal artery is connected to the heart via the carotid artery. So it is designed to measure the skin surface around temporal artery, a major artery of the head .Aim the thermometer at the center of the forehead with a distance of 2 to 3 cm and then press the START BUTTON. Note: Do not remove the thermometer from the forehead before hearing the final beep.
- STEP 3: Read the temperature on the display. 1. If the temperature reading is below 37.8℃ (100.0℉), a happy face will be displayed next to the reading. 2. If the temperature reading is 37.8℃(100.0℉)or above, a bad face will be displayed next to the reading.
- STEP 4: To prolong battery life, press the Power Button to turn unit off after testing is complete. If no action is taken, the unit will automatically shut off after around 1 minutes. Store the thermometer in its protective case.