The LiVilti Healthy Hose Pro is the world’s first antimicrobial CPAP tube. This means that it was designed to avoid up to 99.99% of all germs in the CPAP tubing. Having a clean tube makes CPAP therapy healthier and more hygenic.
The Livilti Healthy Hose is 72 inches long, which is great for active sleepers who move around in their sleep. The longer tubing also allows users to keep their CPAP machine further away from them, making it less noisy for the user and their bed partner.
This tube is compatible with most CPAP machines, except for the RedMed AirMini CPAP machine.
The Healthy Hose Pro is easy to clean and maintain. Since the CPAP tube is latex and bisphenol A (BPA) free, so it is easy to clean, assemble, and use.
- Antimicrobial Universal CPAP Hose
- 6ft in Length
- Standard 22mm cuff and 19mm Tubing
- Latex and BPA-Free
- Made in the United States
- Patent Pending
- ISO 22196 Certified
- You can connect either ends of the Healthy Hose Pro to your CPAP machine and CPAP mask or nasal pillow.
- Wash the CPAP tube with mild soap and warm water for best results
- Always clean and dry the Healthy Hose Pro on a flat surface before use.
- Insurance Code(s): A7037
- Length: 6ft
- Cuff: 22mm
- Hose: 19mm
- Material: Latex and PBA free
- Country of Manufacture: USA