We will not share your personal information (name, address, phone) with anyone for any reason unless compelled to do so by law. Your information is only used to process your order and communicate with you.
We operate a secure site for our shopping cart and account management, using encrypted transactions for all your credit card and personal information. When you see “https” instead of “http” in your browser’s address bar when checking out, the data is encrypted as it is passed between your computer and our servers. This prevents outsiders from obtaining personal data or credit card information. If you have questions, please contact us at 866-456-0040.
Our order processing software automatically sends out an order confirmation email when an order is received. A ship confirmation email is sent at the end of the day when the order is shipped. These emails are automatic and are sent by our server software. If you have spam-blocking software, you may not be able to receive the emails. If you do not receive an order confirmation email please reach out to us by email at email@example.com.
We will not share your email address with third parties unless compelled to do so by law. If you wish to receive our email newsletters, which include special offers and information about new products, you can join our email list.
AeroCare accepts no responsibility for the proper use of the products purchased and makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to fitness or applicability of the products we sell for any particular use.
PATIENT HEALTH INFORMATION POLICY
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
AeroCare is required by law to protect the privacy of your medical information and to provide you with written notice describing our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to protected health information.
- AeroCare may use or disclose to others your medical information without your authorization for purposes of providing or arranging for your health care, the payment for or reimbursement of the care AeroCare provides to you, and the related administrative activities supporting your treatment. For example, AeroCare may disclose your medical information to other healthcare providers involved in your care, to insurance companies as necessary, and for internal purposes such as training or quality improvement.
- AeroCare may be required or permitted by certain laws, regulations, or in case of an emergency to use and disclose your medical information for certain purposes without your authorization. Other disclosures permitted or required by law include the following: disclosures for public health activities; health oversight activities including disclosures to state or federal agencies authorized to access protected health information; disclosures to judicial and law enforcement officials in response to a court order or other lawful process; disclosures for workers’ compensation claims, disclosures to military or national security agencies, coroners, medical examiners, and correctional institutions as authorized by law, and to other healthcare providers as necessary for your treatment, or their payment or healthcare operations.
- Uses and disclosures other than those described in this policy will only be made with your written authorization (that you may later revoke).
- AeroCare may contact you to give you information about treatment alternatives or other health-related benefits and services that may be of interest to you.
- As our patient, you have the right to inspect and copy your medical information we maintain, amend or correct that information, obtain an accounting of AeroCare disclosures of your medical information, requesting AeroCare communicates with you confidentially, request AeroCare communicate with you confidentially or by an alternative method and complain if you think your rights have been violated.
- You also have the right to request that AeroCare restrict certain uses and disclosures of your health information (including, but not limited to, disclosures related to treatment, payment or healthcare operations and limited disclosures to family members and others responsible for your care). AeroCare will endeavor to adhere to these restrictions but is not required to agree to any such restrictions.
- AeroCare will follow these privacy practices described in the Patient Health Information Policy. AeroCare reserves the right to modify the terms of this Patient Health Information Policy and will make the new terms applicable for all protected health information we maintain. If we change this Patient Health Information Policy we will post the revised policy on this website and it will be available upon request. The effective date of the current policy: November 14, 2011.
- If you have questions, concerns, or complaints about the policy or your medical information, please contact AeroCare at firstname.lastname@example.org .
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
Purchases of equipment on aerocaredirect.com may be submitted to non-Medicare insurance companies for reimbursement depending on the benefits provided by your insurance plan.
Reimbursement is authorized at the discretion of each insurance provider and aerocaredirect.com does not in any way guarantee the reimbursement of purchases made on aerocaredirect.com.
Purchases made on aerocaredirect.com cannot be submitted by a Medicare beneficiary to Medicare CMS or a Medicare division of an independent insurance company.