Quickly determine your oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) and pulse rate (PR) readings. Easy to use. Simply place on fingertip to get accurate reading.
Accurate reading of SpO2 values is among the most important factors for successful management of respiratory care. For patients with a breathing disorder, monitoring blood-oxygen levels and heart rate can save their lives. Fingertip pulse oximeters offer a non-invasive, safe way to do this. In addition, this model is also well suited for exercise, sport purposes and high-altitude activities.
Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with dual-color, high resolution, and easy to read LED display. Multi-display, four directions, and six display modes.
1 year warranty covering manufacturer defects.
- Dual color, high resolution, and easy to read LED display with multi-display, four directions, and six display modes
- Portable, non-invasive spot check of oxygen saturation, pulse rate, pulse bar, and plethysmogram
- Easy automatic power off when the finger leaves the device for 5 seconds
- Low battery indicator
- Includes lanyard
- Continuous working time = 20 hours
- Runs on two “AAA” batteries
- Finger sizes from 0.3” – 1.0
0.3' – 1.0