$100 Off Today! SoClean only $248
The SoClean 2 makes cleaning your CPAP equipment a breeze. An automated CPAP cleaner, the SoClean 2 channels activated oxygen to clean and sanitize, killing 99.9% of the CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. Featuring no water or chemicals, and zero disassembly, the SoClean 2 is the go-to, time-saving CPAP cleaner and sanitizer.
Using a CPAP machine should be simple and straightforward, and so should cleaning one. Thankfully, the SoClean 2 takes all the confusion out of the CPAP cleaning equation. The SoClean 2 ditches the hassle of extra water or chemicals, and patients don’t even need to disassemble their CPAP equipment. But the best part is patients don’t have to fret about compatibility as the interior chamber accommodates a wide array of mask types and connects to most brands of CPAP equipment (an adapter may be required or recommended for a handful of select models [see note below]). The SoClean 2 is also compatible with most of the various iterations sleep apnea therapy, including CPAP, BiPAP and AutoPAP machines.
The SoClean 2 harnesses the same technology used in hospitals to wipe out any CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens hiding in your trusty CPAP equipment. Thanks to SoClean 2, you can rest assured that your CPAP therapy is keeping you breathing clean, fresh air – all through the night. SoClean also backs up their product with a two-year warranty.
Note: The SoClean is not recommended for use on the following Philips machines: DreamStation CPAP/APAP, DreamStation BiPAP, DreamStation Go CPAP/Auto, System One (Q Series), Dorma 400/500 CPPA, REMStar SE Auto CPAP, DreamStation ASV, DreamStation ST/AVAPS, System One ASV4, C Series ASV/S/T/AVAPS, Trilogy 100/200, Garbin Plus/Aeries/LifeVent or A-Series BiPAP V30 Auto, E30, OmniLab Advanced Plus, and A-Series BiPAP Hybrid A30/A40. This does not affect the DreamStation 2, Trilogy Evo/Evo OBM/EV300/202, BiPAP A40 EFL/Pro, M-Series, Omnilab, Dorma 100/200, or the REMStar SE.
- Eliminates 99.9% of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens.
- Sanitized equipment for peace of mind
- Convenient automated system
- CPAP equipment doesn’t need to be disassembled
- Waterless and chemical-free system for zero mess
- Utilizes the same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals and produce handling
- Sleek updated design with smaller footprint
- Informative front display
- Indicator lights throughout the cleaning cycle
- Option for left or right hose insertion
- Convenient cartridge filter system
- SoClean 2 CPAP Machine Sanitizer
- Power Adapter
- Filter Cartridge
- Neutralizing Pre-Wash
- Injection hose and fitting
- Check Valve – It is recommended to replace the check valve once yearly as a preventative measure.
7.5L x 6.5w x 8.5h